Thank you for your interest in working at Robbrecht en Daem architecten.
To strengthen its team in (international) competitions, Robbrecht en Daem architecten is looking for experienced hands-on architects who can work both independently and in a team, and are able to guide and coach other professionals. The architects will report directly to the project leader or associate of the projects, and ultimately to the partner in charge. Robbrecht en Daem architecten can offer you a challenging work experience and an inspiring atmosphere.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or another
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- 10 to 15 years of work experience in internationally renowned offices
- Excellent knowledge and experience with large scale, complex projects
- Fundamental understanding of the design process and ability to
translate great architecture into a great building
- Experience in (technical) detailing, project related (special) material
research, and complex problem solving on all scales
- Ability to liaise where appropriate with consultants to assess design
solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design
- Ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary
documents, drawings, models, images, schemes etc. related to the
design and building process
- Strong 3D modelling and Adobe Suite skills
- Experience in Vectorworks is a strong asset
- Fluency in Dutch and English (German is an asset)
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of Robbrecht en Daem architecten‘s work
Send your portfolio, curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding a letter of recommendation is an asset.
Please send us your application by mail (Lieremanstraat 64, 9000 Gent) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
Your application should include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and, if available, one or more letters of recommendation.